Repair clamps are flexible clamps which are made of one or two stainless steel parts wrapped with rubber gasket. Their intended use is for easy, fast and permanent repair of corroded or damaged water pipes. The single band repair clamps are with tolerance of 10mm, where as the double band repair clams have 20mm tolerance.
- Body and bands – stainless steel
- Rubber gasket – EPDM or NBR
- Nuts, bolts and washers – stainless steel
Field of application
- Above the ground installation.
- Underground installation.