Repair clamps are flexible clamps composed of one, two or three stainless steel parts with ductile iron clamps attached to their ends with bolts and nuts for tightening. They are intended for easy, fast and permanent repair of corroded or damaged water pipes. The central bolt is with extended length for easier installation in difficult conditions.
Working pressure PN10/16.
- Body and side plates made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Clamps of ductile iron in accordance with EN 1563:2018
- Surface protection of clamps with epoxy paint or black thermoplastic confirmed by an accredited laboratory issued health safety report
- EPDM rubber seal in accordance with the EN 681 -1:1996/A1:1998 with an accredited laboratory issued health safety certificate
- Screws, nuts and washers – Stainless steel (Class A21A4)
Field of application
- Above the ground installation.
- Underground installation.