Code No. KAZ 071972
- Design in accordance with EN 1074- 6:2008:,
- Body, claw, cap and cone made of ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG40) or EN-GJS-500-7 (GGG50) in accordance with EN 1563:2011.
- Flange dimensions in accordance with EN 1092-2:1997
- Hydraulically tested in accordance with EN 12266-1:2012 with an accredited laboratory issued report.
- With ball safety system for automatic closing and single or double automatic outlet for faster water draining
- Stainless steel spindle fixed with brass nut and o-rings
- All elastomeric seals for underground hydrants that come in contact with water are made of EPDM material (antibacterial rubber) in accordance with EN 681-1:1996/A3:2005 with an accredited laboratory issued hygiene certificate.
- Surface corrosion protection with externally and internally applied epoxy coating with minimal thickness of 250μm in accordance with EN 14901:2014