Repair clamp Type DI
Product characteristicsRepair clamps are flexible clamps composed of one, two or three stainless steel parts with ductile iron clamps attached to their ends with bolts and nuts for tightening. They are intended for easy, fast and permanent repair of corroded or damaged water pipes. The central bolt is with extended length for easier installation in difficult conditions. Working pressure PN10/16.
- Body and side plates made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Clamps of ductile iron in accordance with EN 1563:2018
- Surface protection of clamps with epoxy paint or black thermoplastic confirmed by an accredited laboratory issued health safety report
- EPDM rubber seal in accordance with the EN 681 -1:1996/A1:1998 with an accredited laboratory issued health safety certificate
- Screws, nuts and washers – Stainless steel (Class A21A4)
Field of application
- Above the ground installation.
- Underground installation.
Repair clamp Type S
Product characteristics Repair clamps are flexible clamps made of one or two stainless steel parts wrapped with rubber gasket. They are intended for easy, fast and permanent repair of corroded or damaged water pipes. The single band repair clamps are with tolerance of 10mm, whereas the double band repair clams have 20mm tolerance. Material • Body and bands – stainless steel • Rubber gasket – EPDM or NBR • Nuts, bolts and washers – stainless steel Field of application • Above ground installation. • Underground installation DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATIONS (PDF)
Ductile iron double band repair clamp
Features: • Body produced from ductile iron in accordance with EN1563:2018 • Epoxy coating protection of min. 250μm in accordance with EN14901:2014 or black thermoplastic confirmed by health inspection certificate • PN16 working pressure • Equipped with steel zinc coated bolts, nuts and washers • EPDM rubber seal in accordance with EN 681-1:1996 • Ductile Repair Clamps are intended for permanent repair of pipes from various materials DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATIONS (PDF)